Hi :)

Welcome in.  Resumes and examples are not necessary.  Just register and start
working your magic.

There are probably some guidelines to help with all this alfresco newness.
Alfresco is a fairly new system to us but it is rapidly getting much better as
people get used to it and report problems to the list so that they get fixed.

There are probably more guidelines  to try to help us try to stay reasonably
consistent although i think we should avoid being excessive about that
otherwise
it will take too long to get our first finished result out there.

I think our main focus should be on making sure we don't accidentally say
OpenOffice where we should say LibreOffice.  Apart from that i think we can
forgive each other a lot.

Reviewing is probably an excellent idea because then you can just jump straight
in without worrying about the guidelines too much and perhaps just build up
from there.

Good luck and welcome in from
Tom :)