On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 8:12 PM, Andreas Mantke <ma...@gmx.de> wrote:

> If the adapted documents from ODFAuthors should be translated into other
> languages,
> they had to be published outside Alfresco (wiki, website) in
> ODF-Fileformat.

As Jean just posted, published docs are going on the wiki.

> It is
> also necessary that the current status of every document is written on this
> list.
> This is necessary from two reasons:
> -- new volunteers / other members are only able to jump in, if they know
> about the
> upcomming work,
> -- translation teams / other parts of our community are not aware of new
> documents or
> prospective new documents (they had to look for volunteers to do the work
> asap).

I agree we should be mentioning on the list which docs we are working on and
at what stage.

I also think it would be good to restore to the wiki the table of chapters
with who is working on what, at what stage. The links don't need to be
there, but for quickly looking up the status of things, it's handy. Or at
least it is if people continue to fill in the table as we were doing before.

Hal