Alright, cool.

Onto some critics, not so much ideas.
First off, my eyes just glazed over. I can't read walls of text. Inset
images are always nice, as long as they aren't too obtrusive and obscure. I
can provide screen shots from a Mac, as I'm using one now.
Speaking of which, another huge point would be cross platform support, that
is after all one of our larges selling points (next to the fact that it's
free.)
Also, an interesting Idea would be to just list VERY short bullet points,
maybe with tiny graphics included.

Just some ideas.

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 4:51 PM, David Nelson <comme...@traduction.biz>wrote:

> Hi Clayton, :-)
>
> Initially, I'd suggest that you read the Features section of the site,
> and the sub-pages about the individual LibreOffice applications. My 2
> cents would be to adopt a similar style layout-wise, and a similar
> writing style, too.
>
> That way, all content would be consistent, with no "mini-revolutions"
> in a small subset of pages. 90% of the rest of the site content was
> provided by myself, and I proofread/edited the rest, so my
> *suggestion* would be to do the "Why?" pages on similar lines.
>
> At a later date, we'll be re-visiting the page layouts with the
> involvement of our Design team. At that time, we can spruce the page
> presentations up a lot.
>
> However, if you have new ideas about style and layouts, please do tell
> us about them, so that we can take a look at them all together,
> because fresh input is always welcome.
>
> In any case, like Frank Sinatra sang, just do it your way, and then we
> can take a look all together after.
>
> And a big thanks for your help! :-)
>
> David Nelson

Welcome to my signature!
Please note that this signature is licensed under the General Public
License. By embedding the signature, or parts of it, into your brain other
than by mere aggregation, your brain becomes a combined, and therefore
derived, work and thus must be licensed under the GPL too.