Alright, I'll work on that. Actually, I won't be doing anything else
tonight, it's late here, I live in Italy. So... I'll be pulling all of the
current writing into LibreOffice (ironic, no?) to compile a general format
for each page, with pieces which will be uniform across all pages, and from
there I'll pop 'em back into SilverStripe where I'll add the little
specifics and finish the formatting.
The information is good... just not explained well.

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 8:20 PM, David Nelson <comme...@traduction.biz>wrote:

> Hi Clayton, :-)
>
> Don't be shy to pad out that content in the Why? pages, if you have
> inspiration. It was too telegraphic for my taste. Search engine
> spiders eat text. You don't have to be too verbose, but...
>
> HTH. ;-)
>
> David Nelson

Welcome to my signature!
Please note that this signature is licensed under the General Public
License. By embedding the signature, or parts of it, into your brain other
than by mere aggregation, your brain becomes a combined, and therefore
derived, work and thus must be licensed under the GPL too.