On 2/4/2011 6:41 PM, Barbara Duprey wrote:
On 2/4/2011 4:27 PM, Jeremy Cartwright wrote:
On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 15:42:27 -0600
Barbara Duprey<b...@onr.com>  wrote:

Do I need to use an extension to make the Calc chapters apply the
LibO template?
Yes. TemplateChanger.oxt is its name. I've uploaded a copy to the
various space. To add, go to Tools/Extension Manager/Add and find the
downloaded .oxt file on your hard-drive. I think you need to restart.

-- jdc

Thanks, that did the trick.

BTW, any idea why I get that error trying to Edit Offline? That part about email is confusing. I'm making the changes to Chapter 9, but I can't lock the file.