On 2/6/2011 8:43 AM, David Nelson commerce-at-traduction.biz |LibreOffice Documentation Mailing List/Allow to home| wrote:
Hi John, :-)

How is your experience with Alfresco going now?

David Nelson

I got it sent to drafts, but it incremented the version twice. I assume that's from the aborted attempt earlier. If I'm not doing it right, let me know.

I do notice that when it times out, the log-in does not take me back to the page I was on. If I use the browser history, it gives an internal scripting error on the server. But, if I use my history back to a previous log-in, then click through it again, then it does take me back to the screen I was on!

Strange.

If supplying the log-in again (why not just use my cookie?) doesn't take me back to where I was trying to go, it will always be considered a bug.