On 2/8/2011 4:57 PM, Rogerio Luz Coelho luz.rogerio-at-gmail.com |LibreOffice Documentation Mailing List/Allow to home| wrote:
2011/2/6 Barbara Duprey<b...@onr.com>

On 2/5/2011 5:09 PM, David Nelson wrote:

Hi John, :-)

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 19:36, John M. Dlugosz<d6474gh...@snkmail.com>
  wrote:

I completed my pass of 0203WG3-WorkingWithText.odt, but I still cannot
Update it!  So please take heed that I have a lot of work on this that is in
limbo, and don't edit the same file.

You should be able to update it now.

  I would think that we should all have "Changes" and "Comments" visible
when working on any of this stuff, as a matter of course.

Yes, that would generally be the case.

David Nelson

I find that while I'm making changes, having recording on but not showing
the change tracks makes it a lot easier to see what is actually being done
-- especially when punctuation is involved.

Yes that is generally my opinion too ... record but do NOT show changes :)

Rogerio

I think the real point here is that everyone on the project should be expecting Changes and Comments to be present and know to look for them. I don't have to be in-your-face about "hey, look at the change records!" every time I update.