Hi :)

The icon sets seem to be really easy to switch/skin and are getting updated by
the design team anyway.  Rare but great for an OpenSource project!  I think
that
a simple disclaimer as Barbara has been doing is the best work-around.  I guess
it might be good to use an icon set that is not the default for OOo.  However,
think OOo icons are copy-left'ed rather than copyrighted so it is not the same
as the issue about screen-shots in Windows.

So, while getting the icons sets 'right' is a level of perfection that would be
nice i think that it is unattainable and not really necessary.

One work-around is to get creative and deliberately use a different icon set
for
each screen-shot on a page.  The disclaimer should have a clickable link to the
page about how to change the icon set and/or a page with examples of several
different icon sets and/or the design teams page about icon sets.  This would
neatly cover any discrepancies and turn them into a bonus rather than a problem.

Normal policy of aiming at consistency should be followed unless we agree to
deliberately 'get creative'.
Regards from
Tom :)