On 2/14/2011 6:11 AM, Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
On Mon, 2011-02-14 at 03:34 -0800, JDługosz wrote:
Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
I have several tricks to get the pix visible again; if I find my notes,
I'll post them.
How about grabbing the Writer chapter I kicked back to drafts:  One of them
has serious missing image issues, and you could give that a shake and
update.
That copy of Writer Guide Chapter 1 is, in fact, missing images; they
aren't just hidden. You can tell from the unusually small file size, and
by unzipping the file and looking in the Pictures folder. I don't know
what causes that to happen, although I've seen it a few times.

David Nelson, how does one pull up an older version of a file from
Alfresco? A lot of the pix in this chapter can be resurrected from the
OOo counterpart or from Ron Faile's pix, but otherwise copying them from
a previous version of the chapter might be faster and easier.

I'll leave it to Hal or someone to do the actual restoration work.

--Jean

I'll do that. To answer that "how" question -- if you go to the version history and click on an older version, that should be the one downloaded.