Le 2011-02-19 06:45, Luuk a écrit :

The ' European Commission<http://ec.europa.eu/index_en.htm>'-website
has an article about it
http://ec.europa.eu/economy_finance/euro/cash/symbol/index_en.htm

Thanks.

So, judging by this page: http://ec.europa.eu/economy_finance/publications/publication6336_en.pdf , the only case where the treatment of "euro" is capitalized is in German. In all other cases, all other countries use the lower-case "euro". Could we then standardize our documentation, website and marketing materials to "euro" for international use? Unless of course the material is for German audience. There is NO plural on "euro" as directed by the EU Commission.

50 000 euro

Cheers

Marc