Hi, :-)

One of the biggest changes for the docs team will be the introduction
of new icons.

In any case, we already mentioned elsewhere that a major review of the
graphic content in our docs will be needed to weed out as many Windows
screenshots as possible.

That will be quite a big undertaking, and all of the work probably
will have to be done again for 3.4 or 3.5, when considerable user
interface enhancements are planned...

With the work I promised to Hal and Barbara, I expect to get very
practiced in taking screenshots in the very near future.

David Nelson