Hi, David, Jean :-)
Yes, I had two accounts and I have removed one of them, the remaining one had admin rights, and I continue having problems. About prb1 and prb2, they are test accounts created by me to test the work flows with different privileges. I try to access to the repository with this accounts and I couldn't too.
Don't worry about your return, I'm not in a hurry :-) .
Regards
Juan Carlos