I was going through the settings on Wordpress.com and saw the settings to
upload graphics to use as IPad app icons. Wordpress will use those icons for
IPad users to display the blog webpage. Wordpress will allow an iPad user to
have a link to the site on their desktop like an app. LibreOffice does not
work on iOS yet, but it does work on OSX. I can resize any graphics that
have been approved, to fit the requirements of wordpress. Are there graphics
we can use?