On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 16:23, Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> ________________________________

But if everything in the blog is tagged with TDF, what's the point?

I don't know a lot about tags, but I thought their purpose was for
finding things once you had reached the blog, not for finding the blog
in the first place. I may be totally wrong about that, of course.
There are other ways to help outsiders find the blog, including those
who might stumble upon it by accident (by seeing a tweet about it, for
example).