2011/5/26 Leif Lodahl <leiflod...@gmail.com>

> Hi all,
> My blogpost on lodahl.blogspot.com was the outcome of the discussion on
> mail
> earlier.

Made a link to your post in out How To section - if you could make a page of
this HowTo you would be credited points for the work in the LibreOffice
Comunity.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/HowTo

To make a page yourself (seems a simple copy - paste will settle most of the
content) just type
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/HowTo/Silent_Install_Windowsand
make it !!

> > The Admin documentation hasn't been ported over from OOo to
> > LibreOffice, but the process shound be much the same as is documented
> > here:
> >

> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Administration_Guide/Windows
> > I validated the instructions on OOo about 2 releases ago, and I don't
> > think a lot has changed since then.  That said, the steps given do
> > need to be tested before you do any mass deployment.

Put a link on our Documentation page to this Administration Guide.

> > The difference is that a silent installation of LibreOffice will install
> all languages.
>

> Maybe another How To / modifying the one that I put there?

Rogerio