From: David Nelson <comme...@traduction.biz>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Want to contribute to documentation..
To: documentation@libreoffice.org
Date: Thursday, 2 June, 2011, 3:46 PM

Hi Jaimon, :-)

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 12:47, Jaimon Jacob <jaimon_jacob2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the account again. How can I get started?

You could start by going to alfresco.libreoffice.org and navigating to
Company Home > (en) English [English] Content > Resources

Then you could download a copy of "intro-libo-docs-team (Working
Copy).odt" and "producing-LibreOffice-userguides.odt" and have a read.

Then maybe one of the other docs team members may suggest a guide on
which you could start working or, failing any response over the next
few hours, I can check the current status of the various guides and
suggest a start point for you.

Also, if there's a particular LibreOffice application you are
interested in then do tell and we can see about getting you started on
that...

HTH.

David Nelson