On Mon, 2011-06-20 at 10:17 +1000, Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
> ...I have just downloaded the files and will look at them
> today and let you know if I spot any problems. If I do see any and they
> are easy to fix, I'll probably just fix them myself; otherwise I'll let
> you sort it out.

I found a few formatting issues, almost surely to do with something I
did wrong with the book template and/or the .odm file. I fixed them in
the Calc Guide and will check and revise the .ott and .odm as needed.

I did a very quick, random check of some of the cross-references, but
didn't find any problems there. It all looks good.

I have uploaded the revised CG files (.odt and .pdf) to Alfresco and
will soon add them to the wiki. I've deleted your versions, to avoid
confusion.

Thanks for your work on this. It's very much appreciated.