Hi Andreas,

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 6:55 PM, Andreas Mantke <ma...@gmx.de> wrote:
> thanks for the hint. I used that chapter and created the short howto out of
> it. I
> uploaded it in the file format pdf to the new extension-template-website. It
> is
> currently here: http://extensions2.libreoffice.org/help-downloads/installing-
> extensions/view
>
> Feel free to comment. If someone want to update the document, I can provide
> the odt-
> file. Is there a place, where I should upload the odt-file?

Well you could always upload it to Alfresco (for instance, "Company
Home > (en) English [English] Content > Miscellaneous" would be a good
place). If you want, I can create an Alfresco account for you, so you
can do that. Or you could mail it to me and I'd do it for you, if you
prefer?

--
David Nelson