On Sun, 2011-07-31 at 22:09 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:
> Hi :)
>
> I have started editing the wiki page a bit, using tables to spread the
> information out as rows are getting a bit crowded now.  Finding the dates the
> chapters were last modified is not as easy as i thought so i will login to
> Alfresco later to check the dates there.  I might experiment with a bit of
> colour but will probably keep experimenting a bit over the next hour or so.
>
> Regards from
> Tom :)

Tom, don't use the "last updated" dates on Alfresco as a guide to when a
chapter or book was actually *published* -- the Alfresco dates are often
quite a bit later, because the files may have been moved or some details
changed in the Alfresco metadata or some other change may modify the
date displayed there without affecting the contents of the files
themselves.

I think at this point the easiest way to find a date for most of the
chapters is to open the compiled book PDF and use the publication date
from its copyright page for all the chapters in that book.

Improving the layout of the wiki page is good; that was on my to-do
list, so I'm glad you're doing it instead of me.