________________________________
From: John Cleland <j...@john-cleland.co.uk>
John

-----Original Message----- From: Jean Hollis Weber
--Jean

On Sun, 2011-07-31 at 17:57 +0100, John Cleland wrote:
> Hi Jean
> John
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Jean Hollis Weber
> Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 12:04 PM
> To: LibreOffice Documentation
> Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Correction: Draw Guide Chapter 10 needs
> some replacement pix
>
> On Sun, 2011-07-31 at 20:59 +1000, Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
> > Some of the pix in DG Ch 7 use "OpenOffice.org" as sample text in the
> > demonstration of using Fontwork. Personally I don't see this as a big
> > drama to leave them as is in the first edition of the book, and I don't
> > have the energy to replace them, so if someone wants to do the work --
> > SOON -- please go ahead! The file is in English Content > Draw Guide >
> > Drafts. I've left a comment by the pix that need replacement.
>
> --Jean

Text inserted by Panda GP 2011:

This message has NOT been classified as spam. If it is unsolicited mail (spam),
click on the following link to reclassify it:
http://localhost:6083/Panda?ID=pav_2374&SPAM=true&path=C:\Users\John\AppData\Local\Panda%20Security\Panda%20Global%20Protection%202011\AntiSpam