Hi :)

I think we should avoid writing any documentation for Base.  I have kept trying
to encourage people and draw in people that seemed keen to do some but now i
agree that we should abandon any effort on it.  It seems that TDF is not going
to do anything to support Base so there is no point in documentation for it.
Apparently most linux users prefer PostgreSQL or MySQL/MariaDB (or Drizzle on
the Cloud) so it seems we should point people to those rather than Base.

Regards from