... or we find mistakes in the docs themselves. But those changes will
be fairly trivial to make, in terms of effort.

Nino, thanks for your explanation. With your help, I think I'm getting
it figured out now. I've been reading the "new features and fixes" page
for v3.4.x and that has helped too.

--Jean