On Wed, 2011-08-03 at 15:27 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:
> Hi :)
> Documentation on how to post a bug-report would be great!  There is an
> excellent
> wiki-page here
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport
> That might benefit from a bit of re-arranging and tidy-up.  I have forwarded
> an
> email from the Accessibility list that might be worth incorporating.  It's
> all
> waaay beyond me.

We have a docs "wish list" here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Production#Wish_List_for_User_Documentation

It's a good place to add topics, as well as mentioning them on the list.

Yes, I know that page is not obvious. The Docs part of the wiki,
especially the bits intended for people producing docs, seriously needs
reorganisation. No one's had time to do it.