Hi Tom,

You should have your LibreOffice Alfresco credentials in your mailbox.
You're an admin, so please don't be shy to create user accounts, as
you mentioned.

All user accounts will need to be recreated, I couldn't automate the
process. I'm still busy uploading the rest of the content (been taken
up by a client's work), which I'll finish today later, or tomorrow.

The links on the libreoffice.org Get Involved page for documenters
both point to the same login page on the new Alfresco platform, so no
worries there. When I get time, I'll update the text on the page.

Anyway, thanks for the help and the heads-up. :-)

--
David Nelson