2011/10/5 Hazel Russman <hazel_russ...@yahoo.co.uk>

> OK. I've proofread the Disclaimers section and made a few small changes.
> This has now been uploaded to the site.

Great! Thanks Hazel, specially to recover some last changes in the document!
:)

I uploaded to Alfresco a new version without changes record, and a PDF
version. For me, it's the final version.

If it's ok to all, Andreas Mantke can link from the extensions repository
using the address:

http://alfresco.libreoffice.org/share/proxy/alfresco/api/node/content/versionStore/version2Store/7db959ab-99d9-4d20-a364-82cbdb7971e6/Publishing_extensions.pdf?a=true

 David Nelson, can Andreas use this address to link to the document in
Alfresco or there is another way?

 Andreas: I suggest you to check the Hazel's review of the Disclaimers
section. May be it will be useful to website too. :)

 David: thanks for Alfresco account! :)

 Best regards!

 Gustavo Pacheco.