2011/11/18 Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk>

> Hi :)
> Congrats!! :) Good work :)  Could i edit the wiki page a bit and see if i
> can make the table look more open like on the English / 'international' page
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

Sure ... please do a copu of the page before you edit it ... we had some
problems with that in the past ... lost a lot of work. If you click on edit
you an copy paste the hole page and then rename it to a working version.
Post it here (or to me) so we can have a look.

> I am not sure if i could manage it as there is a lot more info on the
> Portuguese page but i might be able to do it.  Maybe.
>
> A lot of work has been done on the Getting Started Guide as you will find
> in Alfresco.  Hopefully you will find it has gone in approximately the same
> direction as the translations.  I guess you all tidied up some of the
> problems as you translated?
> Regards from
> Tom :)
>

> What I am talking about is some images and text in the Getting Started
Guide posted at /Documentation/Publication if that is different from what
is in Afresco I think it needs to be updated, if not then I can start the
updating process.

Rogerio