From: Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: My work on the Getting Started
Guide
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Thursday, 15 December, 2011, 0:44

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 01:10, Gabo <gabo.xan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps it would be a good idea to create a special place for images so they
> are not mixed up with the draft documents. It could be a sub-folder inside
> Drafts, or possible within Resources. Just an idea.

I've been thinking much the same thing, but haven't got around to
doing anything about it, partly because I hadn't decided where I think
the best location might be. Perhaps the subfolder should be directly
under the book, not under Drafts? I don't know; I could make a case
for either of your suggestions, or mine. Well... stuff can be moved
(though probably only by an admin) if we change our minds.

If you can create sub-folders, please feel free to do whatever seems
best. (I'm not sure what permissions most people have, so that may or
may not work.)