Hello

I have learnt from experience when naming graphic files used in documents -
never use figure numbers as part of the filename. I have found it best to
use descriptive filenames, for example, TextToolbar.png, FontPage.png.

Please note that I have capitalised the beginning of each word and have not
used any spaces or other characters to separate the words.

In my opinion, it is best to only use alpha characters as these characters
have the same ASCII codes no matter what system or language is being used.

Regards

Peter