Hello Jane

In my opinion, captions used for figures should be as short as possible without
losing any meaning and this is what I have tried to achieve. When you use a
long caption, the user/reader can get confused and miss what the figure is
there for. Using short captions is the way I have been trained and guided
during my career.

Regards

Peter