Hi there :),

I wrote some time back to ask you guys if it's possible to delete a .pdf file
from the email archives (when I was joining the project, I sent my CV.pdf with
my first email and now it's indexed by Google.. yikes!). Tom told me I should
pop up again in mid-January to ask for it again, so here I am :). It would be
awesome if this thing can be resolved... thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Yana