Spliting guides woule be DESASTROUS ... imagine someone trying to get help
on a guide having to find the info they need on ANOTHER guide ... sorry
this will not work, it is easier to have a step by step aproach and let
those who need it jump to the sections they want.

GS with BASE whould IMHO be related to the simple task of making a adress
book (see BASE TUTORIAL by Mariano Casanova)

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/0/02/Base_tutorial.pdf

At least this is what we plan on translating next for BASE in Brazil

Rogerio