From: ol klaus-jürgen weghorn <o...@sophia-louise.de>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Alfresco
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Sunday, 4 March, 2012, 13:52

Hi David,
Am 26.02.2012 18:34, schrieb David Nelson:
> Hi Klaus-Jürgen, Tom,
>
> Great job for fixing the Alfresco link in the wiki header menu. I
> noticed that the Documentation sub-menu still sports the two entries
> for Alfresco Share and Alfresco Explorer.
>
> I guess that, ideally, one would either want to do the same fix
> there... Or even, since Alfresco and ODFAuthors both feature in the
> main section of the header menu, maybe one would want to zap the 3
> entries in the sub-menu and replace them with links - for example - to
> key documentation volumes (or some other relevant content)...?
>
> Anyway, just an after-thought... hardly an urgent thing...

I think we should remove the whole items in the third menu bar:
The links to Alfresco and ODFAuthors are on the top menu, the "Installing in
parallel" isn't really a documentation item.

So, if we want a third menu the content should be:
- main documentation page
- Publications
- Team
- Production

I will change them now. We can take it back if you think the old (or an other)
way is better.

But these items are in the main page of documentation so do we need the third
menu bar?

Please have a look.

Grüße
k-j