Hi Lailah
No, the problem described wasn't sorted out. An explanation was offered of what was happening by Mark. See the thread on Nabble for his opinion. A cautionary note about it has been written in the Chapter 7 User Guide to inform users of this unexpected behaviour, and a method of avoiding the issue is described. I haven't raised a bug report. I guess it's something I can look into doing if it's not already out there.

Regards
John