From: David Nelson <li...@traduction.biz>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] User account for Alfresco
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Wednesday, 11 April, 2012, 11:47

Hi Jean, Tom, guys,

Thanks for CC'ing me - it meant I got the message immediately. Please
do CC me for any Alfresco-related problems and questions, and I'll get
back to you more quickly.

Milton, you were already in the Spanish group, and I've increased the
group's permissions to Editor role (for the Espanol folder), so you
should be able to do all you need. Please CC me again if questions - I
have promised to write an updated Alfresco section for the contributor
guide, but I'm late with this task (although it is by no way forgotten
and I will get around to it soon - apologies for the wait).

--
David Nelson