Don't know if somebody watches Bugzilla for "Documentation Bugs" entered by
arbitrary people. I've just stumbled upon them, so I thought it might help
mentioning them here?

This query shows some of them (but excludes WIKIHELP and LOCALHELP issues for
conveniance):
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc=%28LOCAL|
WIKI%29HELP&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&short_desc_type=notregexp&component=Documentation&product=LibreOffice
(If the link is broken by line wrapping, you'll need to reassamble the parts)

There are a few which look reasonable IMHO.

Nino