Hello

I have been following this discussion and found it very interesting. However, I
would like to make one suggestion for the paragraph styles - KISS - keep it
simple st----.

One example - why is there three styles for numbers and lists? There should be
just one for each, that is OOoNum 123 and OOoList 1. There is no need for
Start, Cont and End styles if you set paragraph spacing correctly.

Second example - why do the style names begin with OOo? It would be better to
simply name each style as Heading 1, Heading 2, and so on. This would make it
easier to import the template into other software because other software
normally uses Heading 1, Heading 2, and so on for style names.

My experience comes from working in MS Word to initially create a document and
then using Framemaker for the publishing program, which my opinion was one of
the best in the market. So easy to compile many chapters into one massive
manual.

Regards

Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com