Hi Martin,

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 1:59 AM, Martin Peruchena <tino...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi David, thanks for your reply!
> Indeed,spanish web page of libreoffice (
> http://es.libreoffice.org/participe/documentacion/)  doesn't have a link
> about documentation mailing list or something like that.On the other
> hand,english version have it (
> http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/documenters/).

Well, each language community is free to organize itself as it likes.
A given community might organize itself like the English community if
it has enough contributors, or might choose to have their
communication more centralized into fewer lists (to ensure that
discussions get the widest-possible reading and interaction from the
community's members.

> Sorry I bother you but what is the spanish equivalent to *
> documentation@global.libreoffice.org?

> *disc...@es.libreoffice.org*: Discussions about the project and the
> Community
The above is probably the best for ensuring the Spanish community
members read your message. At least some of them will be
interested/involved in documentation and translation.

> *l...@es.libreoffice.org*: Localization of LibreOffice
This is the global localization list, and will be read by people from
various language communities. It could be used, for example, for
talking about an issue of interest to localizers/translators in
general, or for communicating with lead members of the localization
community such as Sophie Gautier (among others). But maybe not all
Spanish community members read it regularly.

HTH. ;-)

--
David Nelson