I received the following question from a friend:

> If I have a paper form to fill out, I'd like to be able to scan it and use it
> as a background image to a page, and type on top of it. I did manage
> to insert an image of a form, but could not, even with flow-through,
> type on the page.

Is there a keystroke combination to switch between the graphic and
the text? I can't find one. So... here is my workaround:

Before inserting the image, press Enter once or twice to add a couple
of blank paragraphs to the page. Then insert a page break so you have
at least one blank paragraph on each page.

Make the margins really narrow on the page to have the image (or both
pages; doesn't matter). Now insert your image, setting the anchor to
"To page" and the wrap to "In background". Adjust the image size to
fill the page.

Go to the page without the image, click in a blank paragraph, and then
use the arrow keys to move the text insertion point into a paragraph
on the page with the image. Now you can type! (It helps greatly to
have end-of-paragraph markers turned on.)

Any other ideas?