 From: Cedric Bosdonnat <cedric.bosdonnat....@free.fr>
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Cc: David Nelson <li...@traduction.biz>
Sent: Thursday, 14 June 2012, 8:37
Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Alfresco CMIS access

Hi documentation team, David,

I'm just keeping you informed that the CMIS support in LibreOffice is
pretty well advanced in the future 3.6 and will already be usable as an
experimental feature.

In order for this to work with the TDF Alfresco repository, you'll need
to provide the link to the AtomPub CMIS binding from Alfresco (don't
hesitate to contact me if you need infos to find it).

Regards,

--
Cedric