Hi,

My name is Jamie, and I'm interested in helping with some documentation
projects. Are there any areas in which I could help as a writer?

I've worked in IT for about ten years in various roles from desktop support
to systems administration. I just graduated from the University of
Washington's Technical Writing and Editing program, and I'm transitioning
from IT into a technical writing career. While school was a good start, I'm
hoping to gain some real-world experience, and thought that collaborating
with others on LibreOffice documentation might be a way to do that.

If there are documentation projects that I might help with, how do I start?

Thanks!

Jamie Eby