Hello Miroslaw,

Indeed your question is not so much a documentation issue but a
development one. Also note that the documentation team is mostly focused
on end-user documentation, not development, at least for the moment. You
might find answers on the development mailing list.

Best,
Charles.

PS: Tom, it's always wiser not to expand on one's own complete lack of
knowledge on the topic...