Nino Novak schrieb:

A small problem I see is that Online Help bugs are also reported against the
Documentation component,

Hi,

indeed, I think that even most of those reports are concerning LOCALHELP. But many of these bugs also have Documentation/Manuals impact, especially if Help has to be amended to new or changed functions.

And also indeed, the "proper owner for Online Help related bugs" issue still is pending. AndrĂ¡s often is involved in fixing, often the core developers of the Components, David Nelson sometimes takes care, but I don't know who (all) takes care of completeness and consistency of LOCALHLEP.

If discussion here shows up possible solutions with Bugzilla impact please simply submit a Bug and add me to CC.

And of course, I will follow discussion here.

Best Regards

Rainer