Hazel Russman wrote:
A simpler solution is to make a small change (to activate the save
icon) immediately after loading and then save the file. Once it has
been saved by hand, autosaving no longer does any harm. I can't
remember who discovered this but it was notified on this list, and I
have never lost images since I started using this trick.

I would not like to do without autosave. When I am in full flow, I
frequently forget to save; knowing that it has been taken care of is a
great relief.
Hazel,
Yes, that is exactly what happened to me yesterday. I was totally involved with my work on the Base Guide and lost track of time. When I realized I needed to save my work, LO crashed when I went to save the 4-hours or so of work. Murphy's Law reigns supreme! Now I get to try to remember what I edited in those 4 hours or so...
Girvin
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 04:37:54 +0000 (GMT)