Hi all,

I'm hosting the Open Help Conference & Sprints again this year
on June 15-19 in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.

http://openhelpconference.com/

The first two days are the conference portion. Abut half the
time is devoted to presentations, with the rest used for open,
attendee-led discussion. This format provides some structure,
but still lets everybody share their experiences.

On June 17-19, multiple open source documentation teams have
documentation sprints. This year I have four rooms of various
sizes, centered around a common break area. Sprints are great
for building communities and putting focus on a project.

Jean joined us last year. I'm not holding my breath that she'll
make the long trip from down under again, but it would be nice
to see some more LibreOffice documentation people.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Shaun