Glen,

If you'd like to make your list available for content review and
comment in its present form, you could put it on ODFAuthors and/or on
the wiki. For ODFAuthors, I'll need to create an account for you (let
me know if you'd like me to do that); for the wiki, you can create an
account for yourself.

--Jean