Not a problem Martin.

Your work has helped me greatly and I am now going through Chap 9, mainly the
screenshots need changing. It will be on the ODF Authors website Monday or
Tuesday.

I have been upgrading the Draw (4.1) and will complete the remaining chapters
fairly quickly. Then it will be onto the Calc Guide to bring up to 4.1. The
Calc chapters are being upgraded to 4.0 by other volunteers. I shall then
upgrade the chapters to 4.1 so that the Calc Guide has the same look and feel
throughout the guide. After that I will be moving onto the Impress Guide which
is now at 4.0 to upgrade to 4.1 maybe 4.2. Just have to wait and see.

I think the best bet is to move onto the other LO modules because I think there
is a shortage of volunteers to upgrade the remaining modules. I am sure Jean
will advise which is the best to have a go at.

With regards

Peter Schofield
psaut...@libreoffice.org

-----