Hi :)
Good point.  So can you back that up by finding me even 1 original
author who objects enough that they would be able to get Apache to
file a suit against us and serve us with a "Take down" or "Cease and
desist" notice which we would find difficult to action within a
reasonable time-frame?
Regards from
Tom :)