On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 7:55 AM, Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 3:26 AM, John Smith <clicks...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> Hi all.
>> In one of the latest user guides is a screen-shot of the Template Manager,
>> taken from a Mac I think, showing a Repository button (File > New >
>> Templates, or whatever route you wish to use to open it). This button does
>> not exist on my Win XP system in LO release 4.2.3.1. Would someone check to
>> see if this button still exists in other OSes than XP please?
>> It's either gone now or a bug. If it's gone I can rewrite, else I'll file a
>> bug.
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Regards
>> JohnS
>>

> It's definitely still there on Windows8 in LOv4.2.3.1. I'm downloading
> 4.2.3.1 right now to install and check on the Mac. I'll get back to
> you when I've done that.
>
> However, please note that if you happen to have a template selected,
> that button does not appear. It does appear when a template folder is
> open but no template is selected, or when no template folder is open.
>
> --Jean

I've found what it is. If "Enable experimental features" is not
selected in Options > Advanced, then the "Repository" button does not
appear. What I wrote in GSCh1 therefore needs modification. Sorry
about the confusion, John.

(The first sentence of my second paragraph is a bit silly, I now
realise, because a completely different set of buttons appears when a
template is selected.)