Extract from a note just received from Lulu.com (where I have been
publishing the printed copies of our books):

"Great news! Lulu.com has opened up Kindle, Kobo and many more eBook
retailer sites to you, so readers on all devices can buy your eBooks.

And there's even more good news: Our print book distribution service is free.

With Lulu.com, you have a single, free and simple method for getting
all of your books into as many distribution channels as possible. No
more need to publish your books in multiple places. Now, you can sell
what you love everywhere.

To add your eBooks to Kindle, Kobo and other retailer sites, go to
your My Lulu page and choose "Manage Distribution" for the eBook
projects you'd like to update."

Note: There's a bit more to it than that. To qualify for the
distribution service, books must meet some requirements regarding the
copyright page, ISBN, and so on. Our existing books will need some
changes before they qualify, but we can produce new books that do
qualify.