On 03/10/14 13:48, Jean Weber wrote:
Peter,
You were able to log in to ODFAuthors and upload the file, so your
user name is clearly valid. I just checked and you appear to have the
necessary permissions to change a file's status, so I don't know why
you can't. Don't worry about it; it's not stopping you from doing
anything else. Anyway, there is no "reviewed" status for files on the
ODFAuthors website; we keep track of that on the wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/UserGuideTasks#Status_of_tasks_BH_v4.2

As for checking out another chapter, just download it from ODFAuthors.
Then put your initials in the "Checked out" column on the wiki page I
linked above.

Yes, I know it's a slightly clunky system. We tried to do a more
automated one several years ago, using a different platform, but it
didn't work out. (Long, boring explanation omitted here.) The people
actually doing the work at the time appeared to be happy with the
system we're using. Of course, it may be time to change the system, if
enough people find it's a problem and want to do something different.

Lastly, I see there was no folder for Reviewed 4.2, so I have created
one and moved your reviewed file from Drafts 4.2 to the new folder.
Using different folders seems to help people keep track of what stage
a file has reached.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-handbook/reviewed-4.2/

--Jean

This is the page where I cannot edit or change the fields in the table. If I try to log on using my ODF login it says I am not a user.

How can I change the status of files in this page?

I have downloaded the Queries chapter (4.2 Chapter 6 Queries) and will work on this
Regards

Peter Goggin.